Monday, February 18, 2008

juz a bit disturbed.

with the last few days with him, there's juz this feeling of unrest or even restlessness within me.
when he asked me out yesterday,it was kinda nice. we juz chatted non-stop...
i guess for that it was more of a fren thingy, but yet at the same time, i wanted to know whether there's more? i guess that's the unrest tat's pending up within me. the "inability to know".

Today he asked me out again. asking me if i wanna go coach to grab something for my fren.
orginally i tot that YL won't be coming-since she declined to come yesterday...
but she did today.. and somehow the conversations were kinda strained.

he has slowly become a innate part of my life. seriously with him back home, i really dun wat will my reaction b.
haiz... juz need to struggle with myself a bit more, and i will be free... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home