Sunday, February 10, 2008

The stupid thing i did today

I did a very stuppppiiiddd thing today..
So stupid that i canot believe i did it....

I gave my no. to a stranger.
How stupid can i get...
and it;s kind of freaking me out....
here's the story....
i was on my way to chruch today... i usually attend the 4pm service but today i was meeting a fren at 11am, for the service at 11 and we were going to go for the 4pm service as well....
So as i was exiting the underground station, and that i had to climb a stair to reach to the ground level.
when i was halfway up the stairs, a man stopped me and toked to me.
the first thing that he said was,,,: "U attend Park Street... I sat next to u on one service..."
and he was busy introducing himself to me... telling me his name, and before i reach the clearance, he whipped out a pen and gave me his name and hp no.
SO..... he was telling me that he's taking a jap lesson at MIT blah blah blah...
and he aked for my no.
At this pt, ur fren juz wanted to get out of there and i made up my mind to NOT pick up the call....
and so, i gave this PERSON MY NO.......
CLAP CLAP CLAP
WINNER RIGHT??????
GUESS WAT...... He said he wld call me TONIGHT
And true enough, it was not even night when he called me...
3pm isnt wat u call night here...
and the winner thing was... the fren i was with, picked up the call when he called..
and she was saying that..." I NO SPEAK ENGLISH!!"
and the guy was still persistent...
after my fren hung up on him, he called again.. followed by 2 sms..
the funny thing was that when he called.. he " privatized" his no...
here u can do that by juz dialing * 67 followed by the no u want
and the most freaking thing of all was that... i dun remember this guy, but he cld remember me.
Given that he's an african american, it wld probably be hard for him to differentiate me from other asians... but the fact that he can pick me out in a crowd is freaky...
the reason y i think he really sat beside me was that... there is no reason y he wld noe that i'm attending park street.. though the station is park street... park street is like city hall...
u won't think that pple at cityhall station is attending St. Andrew Cathedral.
anyway, i'm juz switching my phone for the next few days.
JUZ so STUPPIIIDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home