Wednesday, February 20, 2008

DD day tmr

In 6 hrs, he wld be packed off in a plane and going home liao.
I hope that i will nt cry at the airport... to see him leave.
The tot of him not coming back with us... makes things look bleaker.

even today in the lab, tots of him nt coming back with us, wld suddenly strike me and i wld feel so lost at once.
i shall, muz not cry tmr.

we went out for dinner tonight, and he told 10 the reason for his wanting to come out and eat.
we reached home rather late, and he juz had to remind me that it is his last night in boston.
made me feel even sadder.

today sy told me something very funny.
apparently, Marta got interested and asked SY whether s and i are dating.
i believe that it is sy's interest as well that she came and ask me
i merely said taht we are nt dating but juz gd frens.
with this said, it means that i muz not mess up my reactions after he is gone, and muz continue to keep an upbeat spirit...
that is the LONG shot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home