Tuesday, February 19, 2008

the fragility of life.

how things changes from one moment to another.
first, he told me that his aunt got cancer.
then we were toking abt it... like how his family .. ENTIRE family was in cahoots not to let him know.... and he was like a bit upset abt that....

a few hrs later, he was msning wiht me and told me to call him on skype.
apparently, it was a greater web of deceit that he first tot...
his family had been paying the hospital bills for his aunt's family and had been going over for 3-4 mths to cook for his aunt's family and have their meals...
and hence, there's a financial burden on his family...
From someone who was so sure that he was gonna stay, to someone who has to prob stay in singapore... Indeed, God is soverign.
So now, he faces a dilemma.
Shld he be selfish and continue to stay here, or shld he juz go back to teaching?
R n D can never pay him that kind of money that teaching does.
and if he goes back to teaching, i'm probably not gonna see him for 6-9 mths... shld i stay on.
we'll see hw...

but, somehow the tot of not seeing him... makes me feel edgey...
we went home together, and he was telling me all abt his family and stuff... some very personal stuff... and somehow, i'm not sure whether i'm gonna survive without listening to his stories for 5 wks...
he said this to me over msn:
I know....after knowing you for so long I know I can talk to you....but don't tell anyone of this yet can?

I know you never tell and I trust you which is why I can tell you a lot of my personal stuff""

haiz..wat i can do is pray for him and his family...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home