Wednesday, February 27, 2008

first job offer...

Tmr i will get my very first job offer..
It's kind of nerve wrecking.. when i dunno whether what the normal "terms and conditions" are in the first place.
and there are so many outstanding issues to be covered.

kinda scared.. cos pple here are kind of in the same boat.. and i dunno whether even if i ask the pple's opinion, wld they be honest with me?

It's like everyone is second-guessing everyone.
Or am i , being usual, and reading too much into it?

A senior at training,did not return my msn msg for 3 days after they had the meeting, prior to us...
Someone threw this idea at me- that... i shld nt expect the relationship to be the same.
They might be eager to get news frm me, and they dun wanna share the news.
The thing is that... is this a perception or this is the truth?
if it is the truth, then it's scary.. cos pple are juz manipulating me..
*shudders*

i think i prob lack the confidence to want to do my own thing.
tat's prob the problem that i have now.

haiz... i wonder if s is doing the same thing to me?
Simply manipulative?

anyway, i shldn't focus on the negative tots...
and hopefully the offer is GOOD!!!
hhehe...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home